The official website of the
Eight Point Lake
Property Owners’ Corporation
Browse around, bookmark this site, and check back often for updates. We hope you will find this site useful and fun!
Direct questions or comments to email@example.com
If you have a photo of lake activities to share, submit it in jpg format (less than 5MB). See the Photo Gallery page for details.
2015 Spring Note from the Chair
Spring has finally kind of, sort of, sprung. There are a few docks appearing on the lake. Plus, I have seen some brave people in sweatshirts on their first pontoon rides of the season. The loons are starting to call!
We have been busy over the winter months, and you will find some updates below:
• Unfortunately, we are canceling Venetian night.
• Micki Denoyer will be stepping down from her duties as Flag Raising Event Chair. This will be her final year. Please, if you are interested in being this event Chair, or know someone who would be, give us a call.
• Reminder from Sandy Hines/Guzowski…the Garage Sale is also a BAKE SALE—your contributions will be greatly appreciated.
• We have a new Clubhouse Chair, Brad Martin.
• We have a new Fireworks Chair, Phi Ruckle.
• The Photo contest is running again — submit your photos!
• The Memorial Paver Program is going very well. It is a great way to remember your loved ones.
We will be offering the ORV class this year as well as the Boater safety class. There is NO LONGER a minimum number required for each class.
Check your Calendar of Events for these activity dates. Try to attend the General Membership meeting Memorial Day weekend. You will receive additional noteworthy information there as well as your directories. I will try to keep things moving forward at a brisk pace. I promise to respect the time you commit to our meeting.
Winning photos from our contest are on the homepage. 1st Place (top photo) Devin Morrow [g'son of Len & Marie Pilz]. 2nd Place (sunset), Karen Luginbill, and 3rd Place (rainbow) by Len Pilz. Congratulations to all!
First Place Winner
Second Place Winner
Third Place Winner
Click on photo to see larger version